2gather Forever

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Burlesque

To me, it's a very nice movie with good vocals and pretty ladies. Haha... I really love this movie especially Christina Aguilera. She was superb in the movie, no doubt, she is a great and fantastic singer! I'm so in love with the movie, especially the songs.

Add on, I've watched this movie with my dear prince at this new cinema in town, our first time trying out the new Beanie Plex. It was awesome! Really worth the money. It's only RM26 per bean bag, which is RM13/ person. It's cozy and comfy. What's more, a max of 40 person in a cinema/ movie. =)

Here's a picture of the Beanie Plex....




Let me share with you the song I love the most in the movie, Burlesque.

Enjoy!

1 comment: